Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

After the Rain

Good Morning! Hope you are having a nice long weekend. We are staying home,
the weather here right now is perfect. Not to hot or to cold. Here's another card. This for the challenge at stamptv. Melanie's pot luck Friday's. We were to use pattern and textures in our card. I used the netting for the texture and gina's digi pattern paper for the pattern. The stamp set I used is Rupa's Guilding Light by Gina K. Designs. I used copic's to color the image and the water and the sky. I then used a white gel pen to highlight them. I grew up on the Pacific coast and we often had skies that looked a lot like this. this is my version of it. Hope you like it.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this looks amazing!! Your sky looks so realistic! Wonderful job coloring, Geri, and a great card!!